Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Punk

I wonder what the rules are on telling a 4 year old what you think of him. A 4 year old that isn't yours. A 4 year old that sits next to your son at preschool Monday through Friday and tries to belittle the children around him. I wonder what his parents would think about me pulling him by the little hairs on the back of his neck, right out of that too-little-for-adults chair. I wonder if the head of the preschool would call me into her office and explain to me, that no matter how much they enjoy having my son in their school, that he would no longer be allowing him to attend class there because of my actions....

<HONKKKK!!!>

Uh?!! What?? Oh! Green light!

Sorry. I was simply day dreaming about what I would do to that little punk that keeps filling my son's head with mindless jabber. 

The latest?

"My mom is smarter than yours."

Huh. That's funny. I'm okay with that.

I bet she's not as cool =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment